Saturday, August 28, 2010

I’ll put that box inside another box then I’ll mail that box to myself and then when that box arrives, I’ll SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!

I think that aptly describes my feelings right now.

I move back to school tomorrow. Er, well, today, I guess. I can't sleep because I'm anxious that I'll forget something, so I keep adding to my ever growing list of things I need to pack despite the fact that I'm quickly running out of boxes. And by quickly running out, I mean My last box is pretty much full.

And don't get me started on all the crap I need to go and buy! Face wash, a new toothbrush, toothpaste, pads, tampons, sticky wall hangy things, food, cleaning supplies, printer paper, school supplies, and other such annoyances.

SHIT!! I need to find my English books!!!


SHIT!!! I HAVE NO WHERE TO PUT MY ENGLISH BOOKS!!!


I just want a teleporter so that I can shove all my crap in it and it will go directly to my dorm and be exactly where it needs to be. There is no way I'll be able to fit 10 boxes, a fridge, two rugs, two sets of plastic drawers, and metal drawers into a Toyota Corolla and a Volkwagen Rabbit.

Can't I just go to school and get drunk with my friends already?

No comments:

Post a Comment